Our Corporate & Business Law Practice is well positioned to handle your legal and business needs.
Whether a company is not big enough to have full-time in-house counsel, in-house counsel is stretched too thin because of limited resources, or a business simply is growing beyond existing capacity, our attorneys provide a solution for handling day-to-day legal needs.
Our Corporate & Business Law attorneys are equipped to represent companies of all sizes and industries in areas including but not limited to:
Contract Drafting and Negotiations, including but not limited to:
- Master Service Agreements
- Purchasing Agreements including Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Commercial Sales Agreements
- Software/Technology/License Agreements
- Partner/Reseller/Distributor Agreements
- Professional Services Agreements
- Nondisclosure Agreements
Representation of Physicians
- Representing physicians and other health care providers in a full range of substantive areas, including corporate and business law, employment and partnership agreements.
Drafting, Reviewing, and Negotiating Leases
- Real estate
Managing Corporate Governance
- Attending board meetings
- Drafting minutes