Free Seminar Series: How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Litigation: Tips to Keep Your Company out of Court
[COLUMBIA, MYRTLE BEACH and GREENVILLE S.C.] – Collins & Lacy, P.C. has identified emerging legal issues that could impact the construction industry, and in turn, South Carolina businesses. We are dedicated to helping businesses understand these areas of employment law, workers’ compensation and construction litigation. That’s why Collins & Lacy is inviting you to a unique, FREE educational seminar that will provide necessary information to avoid expensive and time consuming litigation.
The free, half-day seminar will discuss these topics:
- Subcontractor and contractor insurance issues
- Common code violations
- The importance of job description and drug testing
- Government contracts
- Independent contractor agreements
- Workers’ compensation issues worth watching
All seminars will be 8:00 a.m. – noon. The dates and locations are:
- July 15 – Columbia, South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
- July 22 – Myrtle Beach, The City of Myrtle Beach Fire Department, Station 6
- July 29 – Greenville, Greenville Chamber of Commerce
There are three ways to RSVP to the seminar. You can fill out and fax back the below form, e-mail your reservation to email@example.com, or call 803-255-0417. Please, register as soon as possible as the seats are sure to fill fast.
Our goal at Collins & Lacy is to help South Carolina businesses succeed. So please, spend the morning with us, and learn some valuable information that can assist you in keeping your company out of court.