[COLUMBIA, S.C., June 20, 2011] – Falls are one of the leading causes of unintentional injuries in the United States, accounting for approximately 8.6 million visits to the emergency room. Collins & Lacy, P.C. is please to partner with The South Carolina National Safety Council (SCNSC) to educate businesses on employee safety and what to do should an accident happen in the workplace.
The SCNSC is joining efforts with a team of attorneys from Collins & Lacy to take you from A to Z through a workers’ compensation claim in a unique, FREE educational seminar aimed at helping you avoid potentially expensive and time consuming litigation..
The free, half-day seminar will discuss these topics:
- Workers’ compensation prevention measures
- Common mistakes to avoid once a claim occurs
- Common insurance coverage issues that can arise during a workers’ compensation claim
- Employment law concerns to watch out for while handling a workers’ compensation claim
- Lessons to learn after a claim is complete
The Seminar will be from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., August 9, 2011 at the SCNSC’s new office located at 121 Ministry Drive, Irmo 29063.
There is one week remaining to register for the FREE educational seminar. To register, please fill out and fax back the enclosed form and e-mail your reservation to email@example.com, or call 803-732-6778. Please, register as soon as possible as seating is limited.