About molly flynn
Molly Flynn is an associate in the Retail & Hospitality practice group.
Before joining Collins & Lacy, Molly worked for several years representing school districts and their boards in the areas of school and employment law. Her work included defense, litigation, as well as the development of policies and procedures. She brings significant experience in both state agency defense and litigation. She is experienced with employment law, personnel concerns, contractual matters, financial matters, and all types of litigation.
Molly served for six years as an Assistant Solicitor for the Fifth Circuit Solicitor’s Office where she managed prosecution focusing on domestic violence, successfully obtaining harsher penalties for abusers on behalf of victims. She also prosecuted sexual assaults, burglaries, murders, and other violent crimes.
Bar & Court Admissions
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Professional, Civic, & Community Involvement
- Junior League of South Carolina Member
- South Carolina United Football Club Board Member
- Mentor for the University of South Carolina School of Law