Seven Collins and Lacy lawyers have been included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
- Ellen M. Adams – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Andrew N. Cole – Construction Law
- Joel W. Collins – Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Brian A. Comer – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Peter H. Dworjanyn – Insurance Law, Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers, Litigation – Insurance
- Joseph S. McCue – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- Christian Stegmaier – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Best Lawyers has published its list for more three decades. Lawyers on the are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expererience, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are actively practicing and in good standing.
Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
About Collins & Lacy
Collins & Lacy is a statewide business defense firm in South Carolina relentlessly focused on the client experience by delivering unwavering legal representation through solid preparation, consistent execution, and client-oriented service aimed at success. With offices in Columbia and Myrtle Beach, the firm represents local, regional and national clients in the areas of construction, corporate and business law, retail/hospitality, insurance/bad faith, products liability, professional liability, commercial transportation, and workers’ compensation.