Let Collins & Lacy help you navigate & apply the new rules
Regulations now in effect make it mandatory to mediate most workers’ compensation claims before a hearing will be scheduled. The regulations apply to both current and future claims. Join Collins & Lacy in Charleston and Columbia for a complimentary training session on the new regulations.
Attendees will learn:
- Important details and caveats throughout the mediation regulation that apply to all South Carolina businesses
- Questions and considerations in addressing mediations requested by either party
- Explanation of employment law issues that may also arise out of the new mediation regulations.
- Examples of what information is needed prior to mediation
- Why your attendance at – and participation in – mediation will help resolve claims and reduce costs.
Who should attend:
This seminar is targeted for large and small South Carolina businesses. Business owners, safety and risk managers, business managers, benefits professionals, human resources professionals, and all other professionals who deal with workers’ compensation issues are invited to attend.
Insurance adjusters receiving this email are encouraged to invite their South Carolina clients to attend.
RSVP now for one of the two seminar offerings:
CHARLESTON SEMINAR – presented by Mikell Wyman and Tom Bacon
- August 19, 2013: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Upstairs at 39 Rue de Jean
- Complimentary lunch served
COLUMBIA SEMINAR – presented by Pete Dworjanyn and Kristian Cross
- August 20, 2013: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Location: The Palmetto Club
- Complimentary breakfast served