Collins & Lacy, P.C. is pleased to announce Best Lawyers in America © 2015 has honored several of the business defense firm’s attorneys in multiple practice areas. Seven Collins & Lacy attorneys have received the 2015 Best Lawyers in America designation. The annual list is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey.
Greenville Partner-in-Charge and 10-time Best Lawyers recipient Jack Griffeth is happy to see so many of the firm’s attorneys on the list. “Recognition by one’s peers is one of the most meaningful forms of praise among attorneys,” said Griffeth.
Listed by legal practice areas, here are the Collins & Lacy attorneys selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015:
- Banking and Finance Law – L. Henry McKellar, Collins & Lacy – Columbia
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar – Joel W. Collins, Jr., Founding Partner – Columbia
- Employment Law – Individuals – Jack D. Griffeth, Collins & Lacy – Greenville
- Insurance Law – Jack D. Griffeth, Collins & Lacy – Greenville
- Litigation – Banking & Finance – L. Henry McKellar, Collins & Lacy – Columbia
- Mediation – Jack D. Griffeth, Collins & Lacy – Greenville
- Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
o Ellen M. Adams, Managing Partner – Columbia
o Peter H. Dworjanyn, Collins & Lacy – Columbia
o Stanford E. Lacy, Founding Partner – Columbia
o Rebecca K. Halberg, Collins & Lacy – Columbia
The annual list is compiled by Best Lawyers after more than 52,000 attorneys cast more than 5.5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”