Lauren G. Trask is an associate with our Workers’ Compensation Group.
She defends employers in workplace claims across the state. Lauren is also experienced in defending insurance carriers and employers in civil litigation. At Collins & Lacy, she also practices with our Government, Ethics and Compliance Practice.
Lauren G. Trask earned undergraduate degrees in English and History from the Tulane University Honors College and her Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
Following law school, she was a Law Clerk for The Honorable Eugene C. Griffith, Jr., a South Carolina Circuit Court Judge for the Eighth Judicial Circuit.
Bar & Court Admissions
- South Carolina
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
Awards & Recognition
- CALI Award recipient for Employment Discrimination
- Honored with a South Carolina House of Representatives Resolution (H.4143-Session 122, 2017-2018)
Professional, Civic, & Community Involvement
- South Carolina Young Lawyers Division
- Richland County Bar
- Federal Bar Association: Board Member
- Chi Omega Fraternity Alumni Association
- Junior League of Columbia