His business litigation defense experience includes insurance-related cases involving premises liability, products liability, automobile and governmental liability.
Scott attended the University of South Carolina Honors College and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. He was a four-year letterman of the University of South Carolina Track and Field team and served as captain for two years. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law.
Scott has also worked for an international accounting firm, the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the South Carolina Judicial Department, as a clerk for the Honorable L. Casey Manning.
Bar & Court Admissions
- South Carolina
Awards & Recognition
- Involvement and Accolades: University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
- Certificate in Entertainment Law
- Three-year recipient, USC Law Scholarship
- Senator, Graduate School Government
- Social Chair, Black Law Students Association
- Phi Alpha Delta fraternity
- Involvement and Accolades: University of South Carolina, Honors College, B.A., Psychology
- Four-year letterman, Track and Field team
- All-Academic Team, US Track and Field and Cross-Country Coaches Association
- Two-year captain, Men's Track and Field team
- Four-time SEC Championship scorer