Established in 1984, Collins & Lacy, P.C. is a client-focused, statewide defense litigation firm in South Carolina. Since our founding three decades ago, the firm has grown to two office locations across the Palmetto State and more than 40 employees. Our experienced attorneys represent local, regional and national clients in these areas:
- Corporate & Business Law
- Construction Law
- Employment Law
- Insurance Coverage
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Retail & Hospitality Law
- Transportation & Trucking Law
- Workers’ Compensation
The cornerstone of our business is responsive, creative and proactive defense. Whether your business is taking preventative legal steps or protecting its reputation and assets during litigation, we know that successful work starts with open and personal client relationships based on mutual trust. We think you will find us professional, ethical, approachable and down-to-earth good neighbors who care just as much about our state and communities as you do.
Mission, Vision, Values
Our mission, vision and values are the platform on which Collins & Lacy builds a strong culture of service. They represent who we are, what we live by, and our commitment to clients.
Collins & Lacy strives to deliver valuable legal representation for our clients through solid preparation, thorough execution, and client-oriented service aimed at success.
Collins & Lacy will be the go-to trusted advisors for South Carolina businesses using innovative litigation strategies on behalf of every client, every day.
At Collins & Lacy, we value integrity, quality, and accountability. As a promise to our clients and our coworkers, these values are at the core of everything we do:
- We are committed to the principles of honesty and fairness.
- We are dedicated to efficient and responsive client-oriented service.
- We are united as we collaborate with one another to foster the success of our clients, each other, and our firm.
- We are devoted to our communities through our direct support and spirited involvement.
- We are proud of our accomplishments, and we work diligently to build upon the Collins & Lacy legacy.