- Collins & Lacy almost Triples the Number of Attorneys Selected as South Carolina Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®
- Collins & Lacy, P.C. Elects Greenville Attorney as Leader of the Statewide Defense Firm
- Collins & Lacy to Host Presentation for Association of Corporate Counsel
- Attorney Andrew Cole to Speak to U.S. Green Building Council South Carolina Chapter
- Collins & Lacy Attorney Andrew Cole to Speak to Remodelers' Council of Greater Columbia Home Builders Association
- Collins & Lacy Attorney Charles Appleby to Present on The Interactive Process Under the ADA
Collins & Lacy has attorneys who know…commercial and residential construction claims.
Highly experienced, with a keen insight into commercial and residential construction claims, the Collins & Lacy Construction Practice Group has a comprehensive approach to the complex litigation needs of the construction industry. Our knowledgeable attorneys recognize each client and case is unique. Drawing upon our resources and familiarity within the industry, the Collins & Lacy construction team develops creative and effective legal representation that focuses on prevention, claim resolution and litigation.
Who We Represent...The Collins & Lacy construction team is well-versed in commercial and residential construction claims focusing on litigation and risk avoidance for:
- Design professionals
What We Do...We provide strong legal counsel in the areas of:
- Construction defect claims
- Construction site accidents
- Architectural and engineering malpractice
- Contract disputes
- Lien disputes
We believe the more knowledgeable our clients, the better we can serve them. Therefore, we routinely work alongside clients to provide their management, supervisors and insurance carriers no-cost training on state and federal construction law, common issues and how to avoid them, as well as the proper handling of a construction claim from beginning to end.
Contact our Construction Law Practice Group Joseph McCue at (803) 255-0412 for more information.
Read our articles in the South Carolina Homebuilders' Association Magazine, South Carolina Builder Journal.