- William A. Bryan Jr.
- J. Bennett Crites III
- James L. Floyd III (Lee)
- Joseph S. McCue
- Ross B. Plyler
- R. Scott Wallinger Jr.
- Collins & Lacy almost Triples the Number of Attorneys Selected as South Carolina Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®
- Collins & Lacy, P.C. Elects Greenville Attorney as Leader of the Statewide Defense Firm
- Collins & Lacy to Host Presentation for Association of Corporate Counsel
- Attorneys Jack Griffeth and Ross Plyler to Speak at South Carolina Bar Seminar on Civil Litigation
- Collins & Lacy Attorney Lee Floyd to Present at the National Business Institute Civil Procedure Seminar
- Gray T. Culbreath to Speak at the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel (FDCC) Annual Meeting
Collins & Lacy, P.C. has Attorneys Who Know…the commercial transportation industry.
Who We Represent...The Collins & Lacy Commercial Transportation Practice Group represents local, regional and national trucking interests, owner-operators, charter bus operators, loggers and insurers of such entities in litigation venues throughout South Carolina. We defend clients in carmack and other cargo claims matters.
What We Do...Our attorneys defend clients facing high-exposure, catastrophic injury claims, such as brain injury, paralysis, burns, disability and wrongful death. We have experience defending against negligent hiring, training and retention claims against motor carriers. In addition, our Practice Group members provide coverage advice to self-insured entities, as well as primary and excess insurers, relating to claims against or by motor carriers. We offer practical, creative, cost-effective strategies to our clients faced with litigation.
While we understand that technology is not a substitute for trial and advocacy skills, we leverage the two. It is our belief that knowing our client and its operations, and doing thorough preparation in a case, are paramount.
Attorneys in the Commercial Transportation Practice Group strive to stay abreast of developments in the trucking industry and of the operational and financial challenges faced by our clients. Our attorneys are members of the following professional organizations:
- The Trucking Industry Defense Association
- South Carolina Trucking Association
- Transportation Lawyers Association
Contact our Commercial Transportation Chair Will Bryan at (843) 353-2330 to see how we can help your company with efficient resolution of your legal matter.
24-Hour Accident Response Team
We believe that when a heavy truck accident happens: "time is your enemy, and information is your ally." Our attorneys are available during and after business hours to counsel clients in the wake of a serious accident, to go to the accident scene, to assist in locating and preserving critical information and to arrange for experts to reconstruct the accident.
For 24-Hour Assistance, Please Call: (855) 794-6380