- Ellen M. Adams
- William Thomas Bacon IV
- Christian E. Boesl
- Suzanne Boulware Cole
- Kristian M. Cross
- Rebecca K. Halberg
- Stanford E. Lacy
- Mikell H. Wyman
- Service to Scouting and Community: Collins & Lacy’s Founding Partner Receives High Honor from Boy Scouts of America
- Collins & Lacy almost Triples the Number of Attorneys Selected as South Carolina Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®
- Collins & Lacy to Host Presentation for Association of Corporate Counsel
- Collins & Lacy Attorney Mikell Wyman to Speak at 36th Annual Conference for South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
- Rebecca Halberg to Speak at 2011 SC Self-Insurers Association (SCSIA) General Membership
- Collins & Lacy Attorneys Jack Griffeth, Christian Boesl and Aisha Taylor to Present at 35th Annual South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
Collins & Lacy has attorneys who know…experience matters most when protecting your business.Our Workers’ Compensation Team has more than 150 years of combined experience crafting workers' compensation defense strategies. Our team includes a Past President of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and attorneys who are continually honored as the Best Lawyers in America©.
This experienced and insightful counsel means that clients who come to Collins & Lacy get direct access to skilled litigators. Let us put more than a century of experience to work for you. Because at Collins & Lacy – it’s our business to protect yours.
Who We Represent...clients in cases involving alleged on-the-job injuries, including insurance carriers, self-insured entities and employers.
What We Do...provide a holistic approach that focuses on claim and prevention management, claim resolution, education and litigation.
Contact our Workers' Compensation Practice Group Chair Ellen Adams at (803) 255-0416.
Check out our Resources Page.
Bookmark our blog, South Carolina Workers' Compensation Law Blog.
Read our newsletter, Workers' Compensation Quarterly, for the latest information and updates on legal issues related to the practice of Workers' Compensation law.
- May 2013 - Workers' Comp Alert: Mandatory Mediation is Officially Approved, CLE Courses on Mediation Available
- April 2013 - Collins & Lacy New Managing Partner; Commission Scores Well in S.C. Bar Survey; Joint Resolution Adopted for Mediation Regulations
- March 2013 - S.C. Supreme Court Addresses Physical Brain Damage; Mediation Regulations Strengthened; Continuing Education Courses on Mediation Available
- December 2012 - Commission Appoints Aisha Taylor; Top 10 Cases of 2012; Coverage Cancellation Notifications
- July 2012 - New Mileage Reimbursement Rates; S.C. Supreme Court Denies Claim for Police Officer While Calling for Reform
- April 2012 - Collins & Lacy, P.C. Announces Charleston Office and Two New Workers' Compensation Attorneys
- February 2012 - Revised Commuted Value Table; Application of Laches & Estoppel; Kids' Chance
- December 2011- Max Comp Rate Increases in 2012, New Pharmacy Fee Schedule & Changes to Informal Conferences
- September 2011- Big Change in Repetitive Trauma Claims, Comp Camp Silent Auction, Case Alerts