- William A. Bryan Jr.
- Joel W. Collins Jr.
- Brian A. Comer
- J. Bennett Crites III
- L. Henry McKellar
- Amy L. Neuschafer
- Michael S. Pitts
- Claude T. Prevost III
- Christian Stegmaier
- R. Scott Wallinger Jr.
- Logan M. Wells
- Collins & Lacy, P.C. Elects Greenville Attorney as Leader of the Statewide Defense Firm
- Primerus Paradigm Magazine Features Collins & Lacy's Community Service Initiatives
- Collins & Lacy to Host Presentation for Association of Corporate Counsel
- Attorney Christian Stegmaier to Speak at RIMS Southeastern Educational Conference About Liquor Liability
- Collins & Lacy Attorney Henry McKellar to Speak at Palmetto Paralegal Association Continuing Education Seminar
- The Art of Negotiation: Gain Some Perspective
Collins & Lacy has attorneys who know…professionals increasingly find themselves involved in litigation over how they perform their jobs and whether their performance meets the standards in their profession. Collins & Lacy’s professional liability attorneys have worked with professionals from multiple, diverse disciplines to understand what they do, how they do it, what their industry standards are and defend them against claims concerning their job performance. Our job, quite simply, is to understand yours and be prepared to defend your professional work.
Who We Represent...Collins & Lacy’s professional liability attorneys have valuable experience in representation of licensed professionals and organizations including but not limited to:
- Insurance Brokers & Agents
- Non-profit organizations
- Financial & Investment Advisors, including FINRA cases
- Banking Institutions
- Speciality Care Negligence
- Physical Therapists
Who We Are...Collins & Lacy’s trial attorneys are respected, and some have been recognized by both Best Lawyers© and South Carolina Super Lawyers©. Our professional liability practice is enhanced by the fact that our practice group teams work together across disciplines to cover your legal needs. Our litigation team has tried numerous jury trials, including professional liability cases in South Carolina.
Five of Collins & Lacy’s attorneys are certified mediators with experience in providing alternative dispute resolution and other cost effective strategies.
At Collins & Lacy, our goal is to represent your interests and preserve your professional reputation.
Contact Practice Group Chair Scott Wallinger at (803) 255-0419.