- William A. Bryan Jr.
- Joel W. Collins Jr.
- Brian A. Comer
- J. Bennett Crites III
- L. Henry McKellar
- Amy L. Neuschafer
- Michael S. Pitts
- Claude T. Prevost III
- Christian Stegmaier
- R. Scott Wallinger Jr.
- Logan M. Wells
- Two Collins & Lacy attorneys certified as Circuit Court Mediators: Business defense firm able to provide statewide mediation services
- Million Dollar Verdicts: Collins & Lacy attorneys shut down a $4.2 million claim in Federal Court, and won a $2.7 million verdict in a separate Federal Court trial in the same month
- Collins & Lacy Attorney Christian Stegmaier to Present on Ethics at the National Business Institute Seminar
- Collins & Lacy attorneys present at the 2013 SCTA Safety Management and Technology & Maintenance Council Annual Meeting
- Collins & Lacy to Host Presentation for Association of Corporate Counsel
- Attorney Christian Stegmaier to Speak at RIMS Southeastern Educational Conference About Liquor Liability
Collins & Lacy has attorneys who know…professionals increasingly find themselves involved in litigation over how they perform their jobs and whether their performance meets the standards in their profession. Collins & Lacy’s professional liability attorneys have worked with professionals from multiple, diverse disciplines to understand what they do, how they do it, what their industry standards are and defend them against claims concerning their job performance. Our job, quite simply, is to understand yours and be prepared to defend your professional work.
Who We Represent...Collins & Lacy’s professional liability attorneys have valuable experience in representation of licensed professionals and organizations including but not limited to:
- Insurance Brokers & Agents
- Non-profit organizations
- Financial & Investment Advisors, including FINRA cases
- Banking Institutions
- Specialty Care Negligence
- Physical Therapists
Who We Are...Collins & Lacy’s trial attorneys are respected, and some have been recognized by both Best Lawyers© and South Carolina Super Lawyers©. Our professional liability practice is enhanced by the fact that our practice group teams work together across disciplines to cover your legal needs. Our litigation team has tried numerous jury trials, including professional liability cases in South Carolina.
Four of Collins & Lacy’s attorneys are certified mediators with experience in providing alternative dispute resolution and other cost effective strategies.
At Collins & Lacy, our goal is to represent your interests and preserve your professional reputation.
Contact Practice Group Chair Scott Wallinger at (803) 255-0419.