- Two Collins & Lacy attorneys certified as Circuit Court Mediators: Business defense firm able to provide statewide mediation services
- Collins & Lacy, P.C. Elects Greenville Attorney as Leader of the Statewide Defense Firm
- Collins & Lacy to Host Presentation for Association of Corporate Counsel
- Collins & Lacy Attorney Brian Comer Leads Free Primerus Webinar on the "Same Condition" Requirement in Products Liability Cases
- Collins & Lacy Attorney Brian Comer to Lead Products Liability Session at South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association 2012 Annual Meeting
- Attorney Brian Comer to Present at National Business Institute Seminar, "South Carolina Update: Product Liability Law"
Collins & Lacy has attorneys who know…the importance of due diligence, aggressive fact-finding and the value of quality work with partner-level attention when protecting your business against products liability claims.
Who We Represent...Extensive experience in simple and complex products liability cases gives the Collins & Lacy Products Liability attorneys an advantage in providing highly efficient counsel for clients in these industries:
- Pharmaceuticals/Medical Devices
- Heavy Equipment
- Consumer Products
- Building Materials
- Food Products
- Sporting Goods
What We Do...With this experience, the Collins & Lacy Products Liability Practice Group has earned the distinction of having a first-tier ranking in Products Liability Defense Litigation in the inaugural “Best Law Firms” rankings by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers©. This first-tier ranking is based on the feedback received from major clients and leading lawyers who were asked to rate the law firms they consider best in their practice area, combined with hard data and peer reviews.
You will find our attorneys understand the importance of protecting your company’s brand and are well-versed in the intricacies of products liability laws that are unique to each case. Our attorneys are also experienced in successfully negotiating and implementing settlement agreements when in the client’s best interest.
Who We Are...Our Products Liability Practice Group has experience practicing before state and federal courts, both regionally and nationally. We are also frequent participants in state and federal appellate proceedings and have been involved in many precedent-setting court decisions. Practice Group Chair Brian Comer authors the South Carolina Products Liability Law Blog, a resource for individuals and manufacturers.
Contact our Products Liability Practice Group Chair Brian Comer at (803) 255-0446 to see how we can help your business needs.
Bookmark this Blog: South Carolina Products Liability Law Blog. Written by Practice Group Chair, Brian Comer, this blog provides current information on trends in South Carolina products liability law for individuals and product manufacturers.