- Charles L. Appleby IV
- Kristian C. Bell
- William A. Bryan Jr.
- J. Bennett Crites III
- Joseph S. McCue
- Amy L. Neuschafer
- Claude T. Prevost III
- Christian Stegmaier
- Attorneys Awarded: Half of Collins & Lacy Lawyers Honored Both Nationally and Statewide
- Collins & Lacy, P.C. Elects Greenville Attorney as Leader of the Statewide Defense Firm
- Collins & Lacy Attorney Christian Stegmaier to Present on Ethics at the National Business Institute Seminar
- Attorney Christian Stegmaier to Speak at Primerus' Affinity Risk Control Workshop
- Collins & Lacy to Host Presentation for Association of Corporate Counsel
- Attorney Christian Stegmaier to Speak at Defense Research Institute Retail and Hospitality Litigation Seminar
Retail / Hospitality / Entertainment
Collins & Lacy has attorneys who know…the Retail, Hospitality and Entertainment sector requires the considerable knowledge and extensive experience that sets our firm apart from others.
Who We Represent...We represent the leading national and regional companies in the hotel, food service, entertainment and retail industries, focusing on the protection of their brands, assets and patrons’ good will.
What We Do...Our litigation practice centers on premises liability, food adulteration, regulatory agency sanctions, alcohol liability and tort actions of third persons. We additionally assist clients with special situations, which require an instantaneous response. Our experience-based knowledge provides the skills necessary to guide our clients through potentially serious issues in this fast-evolving area of law.
Leveraging our experience in related practices of law, such as personal injury defense, employment law, class action litigation and commercial litigation, we additionally assist our clients in developing proactive strategies to avoid litigation.
Practice Group Chair Christian Stegmaier is founder and contributing author of the South Carolina Retail and Hospitality Law Blog, covering the latest trends in the law and marketplace that affect you and your business here in the Palmetto State.
Contact Retail/Hospitality/Entertainment Practice Group Chair Christian Stegmaier at (803) 255-0454.
Bookmark this blog: South Carolina Retail and Hospitality Law Blog. The South Carolina Retail and Hospitality Law Blog is a blog for retailers and hospitality-related entities doing business in South Carolina. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the law and marketplace that affect you and your business here in the Palmetto State.
For more legal updates in the retail/hospitality industry, subscribe to our Retail/Hospitality Law Newsletter.
- December 2012 - Minimizing Risk at Holiday Office Parties; Premises Liability for Homeowners; Retail/Hospitality News
- July 2012 - Third Party Obligations for Hospitality Businesses; Grocer Prevails in CGL Case; Charleston Hospitality Attorney Joins Collins & Lacy