- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S. Biology
Bar & Court Admissions
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
Blakely L. Molitor
Columbia, SC 29201
Blakely Molitor is an associate practicing in the area of insurance defense litigation and workers' compensation defense, an area of law in which she has several years of experience as both a Claimant's attorney and a defense attorney. Prior to joining Collins & Lacy in 2013, Blakely worked as an attorney for a Columbia-based firm practicing in the areas of insurance defense litigation and workers’ compensation. She received her undergraduate degree in biology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and earned her juris doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law. During her undergraduate career, she worked for a law firm in Raleigh as an assistant. While in law school she worked as a summer associate for Collins & Lacy.
Bookmark our blog:South Carolina Workers' Compensation Law Blog.
Read our newsletters for the latest information and updates on legal issues related to the practice of Workers' Compensation, Employment and Insurance law in South Carolina.
Practice Focus/Trial Experience
- Workers' Compensation: representing clients in every stage of the Workers’ Compensation process, including discovery, hearings, appeals and mediation.
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- Board of Trustees Scholarship Recipient (2007-2010)
Professional, Civic and Community Involvement
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Self-Insurers Association
- International Society of Primerus Law Firms
- University of North Carolina Women's Hospital Volunteer (2004-2005)
- Pi Beta Phi Vice President (2004-2005)
- Southeastern Environmental Law Journal Member Editor (2008-2010)
- South Carolina Bar - Young Lawyer's Division
- Cinderella Project Committee
- Back Pack Drive Committee
Papers, Presentations and Publications